I m losing my confidence again...

Darn..tis kinda things always hafta happen to me once in a while..like my mind is trying to remind me tt..i was an inferior kid back then..and i will nv b confident again..it always hit me!! little shots of insecurity always hit me every now and then..i hate it..i love the confident me..but it nv last vv long..darn..i nid to learn how to preserve it..

I juz mailed my snr the letter tt i m going to send to my LTB team's targeted organization..and he sorta say it lacks details..and my confidence level plummet a little..juz like tt!!! how lousy is tt..i need a stronger confidence level..haiz..we r gonna suggest holding awareness talks in primary schools to raise the awareness of Down syndrome amid the younger generations of Singapore..it's gonna b quite some hard work..and I seriously m a little afraid..dunno if i can achieve the intended results..

See..there i go again..being pessimistic again!..no no no no..tt's not the way..look on the bright side..U CAN DO IT! if u dun believe in urself..dun expect others to..FACE UR FEARS!!! and u will realise fears r juz tt passing cloud that blocks the sun away from u..blow it away wif ur zest and courage!!! and the sun will reveal it's glorious face again...:D..tt's the way to look at things...man..i tink i got split personality or something....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top