Dejunking can be such a bitch

Been spending about 2 days de-junking my wardrobe. Tell me about an arduous task -_-.

My mum was so proud of me I swear I saw tears in her eyes when she saw this:
Hahaha. Tell you guys a secret, my wardrobe still looks packed after this 5 bags of stuff -_-.

And I found this:
My 17th Birthday card from the JC Band Perc section. Hahaha. Sweet 17th sia. Sounds like a distant past. And of coz, damn weird to find it in my wardrobe -_-. Gives everyone a picture of how messy I can be :S

I realised I have quite a number of skirts that haven't seen the daylight since I was Year 1. Lol. Sign that SMU really doesn't make you wanna dress nicely to school anymore:
Okay maybe they will still not see the daylight until I totally run out of shorts/jeans to wear. Haha. Btw, this is only one part of my wardrobe, there's still the other side. Lol.

My sis got me 2 necklaces:

On why she bought me the 2 necklaces

Sis: "Eh I got something for you."
*take out 2 necklaces*
Me: "Wah so nice buy things for me wor."
Sis: "Coz I found them nice."
Me: "Then why didn't you keep it for yourself?"
Sis: "Not my style. 我不走可爱路线."
Me: "-_-."

Thanks sis by the way. Hahaha

Went for my Grandpa's 1st death anniversary ceremony at my Grandma's place earlier today. Time really flies, it's like his death was only yesterday. When we were all still huddled together crying, feeling that sharp pain of losing someone so dear.

Because everyone went down to burn things for my Grandpa, only Julianne and me were left behind to do some cleaning up work.That's Jul slacking away like a big boss. Tsk tsk tsk

Okay, she did contribute as well:
We ended the day with great lunch. Man I was starving like crazy can..hahahaha

Okay, time to go off. I wanna watch Bleach. Lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top