Once in a blue moon

Skirt. Foundation. Heels. Lip gloss. Blusher. Concealer. Dainty feminine bag.

As what the title suggest, you can only catch me in those once in a blue moon. Hahahahaahah.

If not for today's Networking session and my friend's "Hey I think you wear pants look super domineering la. Wear skirt la!", I would gladly have wore pants.

I swear my walking speed totally cut by half today lo. No more big strides, no sitting down in any comfy positions I want. Rarrhh

I'm sorry it's blur. For some reason, this suit is pretty loose. Either I have lost weight since the last time I wore it (which was 3 years ago), or the suit has grown. I like to think it's the former. Hahahahaha.

This time round I didn't wear a formal shirt inside, wore spag top instead. Man it was way cooler. That's it, tt's just how I will wear next time.

Wahahahahaha.

Damn skirts. Argh.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top