:(

Wendy always make me jealous about her shopping trips in Australia :( I want to join her too :(

School work sucks. And tmr being Week 13 sucks even more. It translates into project presentations, report deadlines and many many many many assignments due.

It also mean I am...

One step closer to exams.

One step closer to graduation.

One step closer to unemployment.

Rarrrhhh.

These are the times...that I would love to listen to Kitaro's Matsuri:

Nice. So nice. It's my dad's favourite too :). Haha

And thanks Terence for the msg of informing everyone that you got checked at the MRT for the 11th time. You made my day and you're the man. I look forward to the Sweet 16th, Mature 18th and Adult 21st time for being checked by MRT Security. Lol.

My Safari Broswer puts me in a good mood sometimes. Especially when I have to read reports off the net :)

I hope this happens (look down):

Quote of the day: "What doesn't kill me, make me stronger." - Unknown

Time to deal with life like an Energizer battery. Never say die.

Rarrrhhh

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top