A very GOOD FRIDAY

This is a late entry..as always :S

Went out cycling with Alan and Shiyuan on Friday, to celebrate a much needed break from school. Yea, celebrate is the word although Alan say I seem to be free this semester. HAHA. I'm jaded about school that's why :S

Lol.

Took a bus down to East Coast Park:
It was a lot of cool fun chatting on the bus because we were planning to go to the zoo one of these days. Talked about should we rollerblade or should we cycle. It was before long we reached East Coast Park.

Alighted at this bicycle rental store:
There were a lot of bikes, and it kinda remind me of Beijing parking lots for the bikes..hahaha:
The shop owner chose a silver mountain bike with pink words for me. Must be the pink shirt I was wearing for such a choice -_-.

Alan and Shiyuan got their bikes too and we joined in the queue:

I volunteered to be the one to register for everyone. So I waited in the queue with my IC.

Guy at counter: "Whose IC is this?!"
Me: "Mine."
Guy at counter take a closer look: "Are you sure?"
Me sigh loudly: "YES, it's MINE."
Guy at counter: "You look MUCH better in real life."
Me: "I thank you for that comment."

And thank you for writing my name wrongly..hahaha:
Wong Fu Hui.

Right.

We set off for the good sun, great sea breeze and fantastic cycling!!!!!:

Came across some people who were doing cable skii-ing.

I stopped a few times to take photos and it didn't help that the boys had bigger bikes (unfair!) and rode faster than me. Thank goodness Alan stopped a few times every now and then to make sure at least I was in sight.

Or else I probably would have missed Bedok Jetty altogether. HAHA.

Arrived at Bedok Jetty (see the plane?):
And we were shocked that Singapore waters can look this nice:
We don't feel like we are in Singapore!:


Just to show you how strong the wind was that day, and how nice the sea colour looked!:

One in red cap : Alan
One in white shirt: Shiyuan

Then we heard planes flew by...it was a day with heavy air traffic man..:


And then more SQ planes flew by...and ended with the sound of thunder...:


We rode off quickly, and decide to drop by East Coast Lagoon for food since we were hungry and it's probably gonna rain anytime:
I dunno what the boys were doing...HAHAHA:
And true to the thunder, it rained a little. We ate and then chat for about 30 min before moving off.

Scenery on the way back was pretty nice too:

Because I keep stopping for photos, eventually I lost sight of Alan and Shiyuan.

And they, thinking that since it's a straight one-way route back to the bike rental store, they reckon I won't get lost.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Anything can happen to Wong Yu Hui.

I cycled and cycled. And thought to myself, where the hell is the bicycle rental store...?

And then the scenery became...unfamiliar..and the further I cycled, the lesser people there were :S And then I saw it.

I saw the other jetty! I thought to myself, I'm so screwed. So I called Alan and I couldn't get through the line. Bad reception. I called Shiyuan and his first sentence was...

Shiyuan: "Where are you?!"
Me: "I think I'm lost!"
Shiyuan: "Cycle back! You cycled past us!"
Me: "OMG!"

And then I quickly cycled back. Saw Alan and Shiyuan on the way back and had a good laugh on how I lost my way when the store was so frigging big.

So what happened was...

Alan: "We saw you cycled past us!"
Shiyuan: "And we thought to ourselves, you will cycle back somehow when you realised you passed the shop."
Alan: "Then you didn't turn back...."
Shiyuan: "And we were like 'SHIT.....'"
Alan: "We thought you fell down or something.."
Me: "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA."

HAHAHAHA.

Oh man, so embarrassing.

After we returned the bike, we took a bus down to Parkway to burn off sometime before dinner with Jiahui (who was having tuition somewhere nearby).

We saw this:
Pet balloons that can stand!

Alan: "Now that's a really quiet zoo."
Me: "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAH."

We went to the Korean Supermart and the Japanese one as well before heading into Borders.

Shiyuan: "Hey! How to be a Domestic Goddess!":
Shiyuan: "It's a book for you man."
Me: "-_-"
Me: "Why is it Goddess? There's sexual discrimination there."
Shiyuan: "Coz girls nowadays can't be bothered with housework and cooking."
Me: "Guys can do it then."
Alan: "Maybe coz girls think guys nowadays are not worth doing it for them..."
Me: "Sounds like a good answer..hahahahahaha."

Alan: "Shiyuan! This is your book man!":
*I flipped through the book*
Me: "Wah it makes me wanna bake some cookies too. Hahahahaha."
Shiyuan: "Wow, a lot of recipes there..."
Me: "Yea, we buy it for you for bday, then you make for us k..."
Shiyuan :"-_-"

Then Alan bide us goodbye coz he was joining his parents for dinner. So Shiyuan and I continued to explore Borders and found a really expensive but interesting Sherlock Holmes book:


The book has really old and yellowed paper! And all the clues mentioned in the book, were included as well. Feels like you are cracking the case together with Detective Holmes! but it's so ex. So not worth it. Hahahaha.

We head off to Apple Ctr to play with MacBooks and MacBook Air as well. We had hell of a time playing with Microsoft softwares on Macbook and surfing internet there as well.

Conclusion after spending 30 min in the Apple Ctr was...WE ARE SO GOING TO SAVE MONEY AND BUY MACBOOK. I want a black macbook! Sexiest thing alive.

Jiahui came shortly and we went for dinner at the hawker ctr coz we decide we shall go budget. Hahahaha.

Head off to Bedok after dinner coz Alan had already arrived in Bedok. We found him waiting in Mac's and I brought up the suggestion of watching Rule #1 in Princess Cinema.

Me: "Come on! It's nice, Jiahui said it's nice!"
Shiyuan: "Yea! Watch la."
Alan: "No I dowan...."
Me: "Oh come on.....watch lah~~~~~..it's not scary~~~~"

After about 10 min of "watch la~~~~~~", Alan gave in. Hahaha. Since Jiahui had work to do and he had watched already, the 3 of us went upstairs to watch it at Princess Cinema. $7 for a show on Friday is pretty cheap!

Well of coz, the cinema is really old...:S
Haven't seen tickets of such material for the longest time.

Crowd of the night for the show was good! So besides being scared, we had a good laugh as well. Doesn't help that in the movie, a really old cinema was being featured -_-. Plot was pretty good, there was a twist to the story and the whole thing was pretty well done la I think.

Alan came out stoned-faced..and I came out laughing(coz I promised I would luff to ease the scariness of the movie. Got a little out of control on my part). And Shiyuan came out saying the scenes were gross. Hahaha.

We went down to join Jiahui and started to discuss the plot. And then our topics moved on to other horror films like Shutter and The Orphanage (to be screened soon). It soon went to ghost stories of army and before we knew it, it was already past midnight :S

We ended our GOOD FRIDAY on a scary note..hahaha..but it was fun!

Look forward to next outing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top