Black is..erm..the new Black

According to Blackle, when the computer screen is predominantly black, it saves more energy than having a white/lighter shade one.

As an Environmental Science student, I shall do my part. So those reading my blog, I'm giving you all a chance to earn some good karma :))) Okok, do it for Mother Earth.

But of course, having a little pink aid me in adapting to this blogskin. Emotionally that is.

Prof, if you are reading this (near to zero possibility I reckon), maybe you can give me some extra marks in the finals for making real solid contributions in trying to improve the environment.

Studying Environmental Science depresses me.

Knowing I will be jobless in 7 days, depresses me more.

And realizing my days as an undergrad is numbered, depresses me EVEN more.

Mood is so black.

Bleah.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top