Over!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THE presentation is overrrr!!!!!!!!!!

I was a nervous wreck the entire day and it passed on to Kausar as well. Hahaha :x

I was nervous not because I have to stand in front of a seminar to give presentation. I did them so many times over my 4 years in SMU.

I was nervous because the team was presenting on EU ETS (European Union Emissions Trading Scheme) and TEQ (Tradeable Energy Quotas). Something not very business related, not very finance related. Not something you can pull some background knowledge from your previous Finance class.

It's a totally new field of energy saving, and caring for the environment kinda module. Everything is in the aspect of science, environment and the better well-being of well, Mother Earth.

I admit we have read loads of science journals, EU reports, analyze graphs of global warming, the rising levels of carbon dioxide. Have gone through our arguments, stands and sources quite a number of times.

I re-wrote my script about 5 times. I wanted every sentence to be right. I didn't want to be tore apart by the prof.

She likes to tear presentations apart with her scientific approach towards everything.

Business Finance, Economics and Accounting students don't really approach things that way:S

We were the 3rd team out of 4 to present today. By the time the first time was presenting, I was holding onto my script and repeating to Kausar like 2 million times per minute, and asking her if my script had any flaws -_-

We had our presentation after the break and during that time, Ben Chia and Tuan Kiat spent a lot of time joking and easing our tension.

It helped a lot :)

The presentation went thru and my part went perfectly and I kept to my timing nicely. We could answer all the questions thrown at us and the Prof event made the comment of "excellent answer" *beams*

It was such a relief everything was over and we decide it was time we need to go out and take photo with one of the conserved trees in school for the final final project to be submitted during the finals.

Youfen: "Should we go and take pict wif the trees now?"
Ben: "At this timing? (6.50pm), we can only catch Hantu-s on photo!"
Me: "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH."

Then there was lightning and thunder outside.

Tuan Kiat: "Oh man...now really cannot take. It's dangerous to stand around trees now."
Me: "Yea man.."
Youfen: "But I still want to tk.."
Tuan Kiat: "If you are going to take it now, it might be ur funeral photo lo."
Me: "HAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAA."

So we dropped the idea and decide we should just go dinner coz I kept repeating I am so hungry..lol

We walked to Bugis in the rain, and in my 3 inches heels, I wanted to die but it was fun coz Ben Chia and Tuan Kiat were so funny. Hahahaha.

We went to KFC, and talked about many funny things. It was so much fun working with them :)

Ok time to go and rest lo...need to start working on FI assignment and other stuff....

Hehe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top