Over.

Had my last paper, Environmental Science this afternoon.

As I entered the Admin Building for the last exam of my 16 years of official education, I think I will start to miss a lot of things.

While I could visit SMU any time in future as an alumni, I can....

1) No longer see exam lifts the same way again:
Photobucket

2) No longer rush last minute stupid assignments before the exam:
Photobucket

3) No longer squeeze in Admin Building's exam hall while waiting to get in:
Photobucket

4) No longer wait for Professors to count our papers while we wait like dumb ducks:
Photobucket

5) No longer heave a sigh of relief when the Professor announce we can go off:
Photobucket

6) No longer stare at the tables in the exam hall with a stinging feeling in me:
Photobucket

7) No longer look at these beautiful to-die-for sceneries while having exams:
Photobucket

8) No longer see cute Lost & Found corners in exam halls:
Photobucket

Oh I'm already starting to miss life as an undergraduate :(((

I'm going to miss...

1) Seeing the Sports Hall as my exam hall:
Photobucket

2) Seeing my height as my seat number:
Photobucket

Give me a few weeks, I might even start missing...

PhotobucketAssignment submission boxes outside office.

I was flipping through my schedule book and faced with a sudden decrease in workload and deadlines, I felt very empty inside.

No exams to mug.

No assignments to do.

No reports to rush.

No next semester to look forward to.

No new courses to add colours to my life.

:((((

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top