The Beijing Olympics Opening Ceremony

I totally missed it. Well only caught the part which had hundreds (prob thousands) of men in white doing taichi.

It was beautiful. So beautiful.

My dad taped the whole ceremony down. Let's just pray he did it the correct way.

I'm so proud of Beijing. After all that hard work in construction, doing up their toilets (this is totally mandatory), cleaning up the air, and much much more, I'm so glad everything came out fine.

The first thing I asked my dad when I went home was..."NTH WENT WRONG RITE?! NO RAIN RITE?! NO BAD BOMBINGS RITE?!"

Dad: "No, everything went well."

*sigh of relief*

I'm not a Beijing-er, but after being there for 3.5 mths last summer, I realised I developed deeper feelings for that capital than I thought.

Can't wait to go back again =)

Congrats Beijing! Continue to shinneeeeee~~~~~~ =))

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top