How to get an A+ in SMU

First, my junior told me to watch it. I was like NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

And then more people told me to watch it, I was still NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

Okay so I decide to click on the link after hearing countless "watch it! damn cool!"



Let's just say partially it is true - because as a Business school, and somehow we seem to function that way too - some unscrupulous means tactics are required to make things work. Especially when you are in an ocean of smart kids and scholars. LOL

Don't get me wrong, I remember working very hard for the A range grades I get. Okay maybe it's because I know I'm bad at sucking up to my professors. LOL I was too busy part-timing to suck up to anyone anyway.

I do know of people who goes through at least half the tactics mentioned above. Yes they did get their As and they did get to hang around with their "Ivy-league" clique - but from what I see after graduation, not many of them have great PR skills in their workplace. Well it depends on which professor you are under too. LOL. I happen to get really righteous ones. LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top