One missed call

It's just a semi-horror story. Hahaha.

I was wandering around the house looking for my phone at around 11.30am yesterday morning.

Had one missed call. It was from V*ikram. And it was missed one hour ago =S

When he calls on a Sunday morning, it's never good usually urgent. Haha. So I called back. He answered within 3 seconds and I could hear that he dropped his blackberry before saying a very hurried "hello!"

Me: "I'm so sorry, I missed your call! Sorry my phone is usually not with me when I am home..."

V*ikram: "I never get you when you are home!"

Me: "Haha because my phone is usually not with me when I am home.."

V*ikram: "Oh that happened the other time too right? Seems like a good strategy to avoid my calls when I want something for an emergency.."

Me: "I'm really sorry! What can I help?"

V*ikram: "You always call back when it's already done...."

Me: "I'm really sorry! I promise, I will strap my phone to myself all day all night from now on yea..."

V*ikram: "I'm just teasing! Don't get so serious! Hahaha. I just need a report for the M*aldives properties. Will call you tomorrow evening when I reach Shanghai. Have a great weekend yea!"

Me: "Yea you have a great weekend too!"

And then 2 minutes after he hung up the phone, he fired an email about what to discuss Monday evening after he lands in Shanghai.

I'm really up to my eyeballs with work.

But then again, better than not having! =D

OK back to work. And I'm strapping my phone to me 24/7 now...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top