Ovewhelmed

It's only M*aurice and me in the office now =((

He has to work because he's in charge of Maldives and they are 3 hours behind us.

I have to work because I have about another 15 items on my to-do list.

For the first time in these months, I'm going to say I am truly overwhelmed.

At the printer

I*ntern: "You look tired."
Me: "I am tired. I'm running in between 2 mail boxes, 4 month end reports to do, chase after the hotels, answer V*ikram's ad hoc requests because he's at the meeting, my phone is ringing off the hook. And I have reports to do for Brand Mgmt as well. Don't remind me the VP has something to discuss later as well. And oh my god the Divisonal update next Monday."
I*ntern: "That's it? Doesn't sound a lot."

I know she was joking - but for a moment, I nearly wanted to throw my print outs at her. Haha

Ok so why am I blogging when I have so much work to do?

Because I need to rant lo. Hurhur

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top