7 pages of to-do

If there's something I've learned about me over the years - never leave me alone with nothing entertaining except a notebook and a pen.

I was holed up at the Beijing airport the other day with nothing to do (didn't really want to end up looking like every other business person working furiously away on their laptop at S*tarbucks) - so I took out my notebook and pen.

I ended up with 7 pages worth of to-do list. SEVEN! Like seriously? I even managed to segregate them into sections of Career, Health, Housekeeping, Finance, Fashion, Education, Misc.

Now tell me about being really busy in the next few weeks.

PS: I have this innate need to strike things off so well I guess that's a huge motivating point to get my arse moving on certain things that are left undone in my life! Haha

2 comments:

  1. if u have time .. u can read the book called The Checklist Manifesto.... its pretty interesting ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's another item on the Library section of To Do list! Hahaha

    Thanks girl for recommendation! I love book recommendations ;-) I definitely have time..I finished half a book while queueing at customs at the Beijing Airport..

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top