Indigestion

I'm having super bad info indigestion now :S

As mentioned in the previous post, I had a really long call with my (quite cute) German director who sits in H*ong K*ong. He's currently on a road trip so we were constantly disturbed by phone calls (his other BB) and people ringing at his door. Haha.

He was sweet enough to go through in details what the model is about (although I was lost half the time. "Which cell is that?" "Why is the growth rate so high?" "Oh my god which cell are you at, I'm lost"). Not to mention he went through as well the methodology behind why it was calculated that way, the market behaviour and oh my god I can't remember.

I've got at least 12 calls to make for another project tomorrow and god know how many pages more of report to write before submitting it to the director over at Beijing. And now I have to go digest this awesomely huge and profound model for this project.

But you know what? I'm so happy to be doing it. HAHA

Blogged from my BB

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top