Countingdown

..to the weekend!

Awesome weekend starts tonight with my regular tennis session with my colleagues and a much-needed tea session with Wendy thereafter. There's the much-needed shopping, movie (Captain America baby!) and dinner at Mr Curry House with the bf. Last but not least, the popiah party at my colleague's place on Sunday. It's gross that weekends are only comprised of 2 measly days!

Oh. How can I forget?

Just received briefing early in the morning to complete an entirely new investment paper by Monday. I hope my boss don't ask too much about it when I see him on Sunday for the popiah party.

/Update/: There is a reason why one should never count the chicks before they hatch. Just came out from a meeting with my boss and.... I totally got shoved another report to be due on Monday.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top