Some sort of fetish

Most girls are crazy about dresses, bags, makeup and whatsnot. I have an obsession with stationeries. It usually worsen when I'm stressed out - for instance, I bought a grand total of 20 mechanical pencils during my Junior College days because band practices and overwhelming workload was driving me up the wall. ike seriously, do I need 20 mechanical pencils?! Well, no. Haha

My consulting days of living in various hotels resulted in my current drawer-ful of hotel pens and pencils. Including all those that I've amassed during my university days, they take up about 2 full drawers now.

So crazy man. And trips to China (read: land of dirt cheap stationeries) does not help. My recent trip to Tianjin resulted in this:


Seriously I think I was happier getting stuck in the pens section at Walmart than shopping around elsewhere. Now I need to go think about how I'm going to use them all up.

Or I could just send them over to my cousin in Australia. Haha

Blogged from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top