Shanghai Trip Part 6 - Remaining part of the trip

Last part to the Shanghai series! 

This trip is almost 2 months ago and as I wrap up the trip with this last post, it's about time that the boy pops by Singapore again. Hahaha. 

I'm terrible at this blogging thing. But since this blog exists as some sort of a throw-back some day when I'm way too old to remember anything, I will need the discipline to continue. 

The bf and I decided to spend the day just roaming around Shanghai while I tag along with him to run some errands.Weather app warns us of crappy air quality (PSI 121 which translates to mild pollution). SO much for heavy downpour the last two days! 


We headed out and it didn't seem too bad. 






Started our day at Tsui Wah again! Hahaha. I was craving for the food there so much that the boy obliged that we go again. We settled for the flagship outlet at LuJiaZui. It's a lot larger than the one we went before and was a standalone restaurant outside a mall. 

Apparently queues go up to 2 hours on Friday nights and weekends! 







By the time lunch ended, the air quality was a lot worse at PSI 180. So we took out the airplus smart mask I bought in Singapore. It has an attached ventilator that makes the mask less stuffy (N95 strength masks are usually hot and stuffy because of their tight filters). 


We headed off to TianZiFang. The boy said its a touristy area for hipster cafes and he doesn't see any appeal to it whereas I just wanted to have a look and feel of it. 


















Okay he was right, there wasn't much appeal to it. Hahaha. I guess probably due to the mushrooming of various hipster cafes in Singapore, I've grown to be tired of overpriced but sub-standard coffee. 

We spent my remaining days in Shanghai mostly at massage parlors or cooking at home. 

In all, it was a terrific trip (in my opinion) since the boy took pains to plan all the activities and also did a lot of cooking. Can't wait to visit him again in November! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top