So much work to do

Exactly 4 weeks ago at this time, I was in the operating theatre at SGH having my orthognathic surgery.

4 weeks have passed since. Wow. I hope I can hit the 6th and 8th week mark fast. Can't wait to eat proper food and let the puffiness wear off fast.

>Week 10 of school ended for me on a pretty good note. Not because of anything school-related, but because I watched "300" with SMUBEings yesterday. Great show I would say although I am really not a huge fan of violence. And then half way through the show, I suddenly recalled that my Game Theory prof did set a midterm question on their warfare strategies. Hahahah...no wonder Spartan and stuff sounded so familiar. Hahaha

Darn. So much work to do and yesterday after coming back home from a whole day of schoolwork and a movie:

8.30am to 11.45am: Monetary Economics class
12noon to 3.30pm: Doing Business in China project meeting
3.30pm to 5pm: Analysis of Equity Investments class
5pm to 6.50pm: Analysis of Equity Investments project meeting
6.50pm to 7pm: Walked to Cathay House to meet SMUBEings for movie
7pm to 9pm: Movie

I went home and planted myself onto the chair. Never felt so exhausted lo. And I had a good nite sleep before that. Surgery DOES have an effect on your stamina and health condition. So much for thinking I am young and healthy and that nothing will wear me off. Hahahah

For this weekend, I have Equity Investments assignment to do, Doing Business in China project report, FIIM project part that I offered to help Huixin with, Monetary Economics final term paper and other shit little assignments to do.

jiayouuuuuuuuu

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top