444th post

I've reached the 死死死 post. Hahahaha.

Oh man, I've reached the 444th post already :S And today's Thursday. Wahahahaha.

No link at all -_-

Arrived in school damn early today. Dunno why, I just happened to leave the house at7am when my class is supposedly at 8.30am -_-. Was in kopitiam having my second round of breakfast and saw my MA (Management Accounting) professor moping around in slacks and slippers. What a sight. Haha

Read papers about the new Mac-Air, thinnest laptop world has ever seen:

Tell me about thinnovation -_-

It's uber sexyyyyy~~~, but I still have qualms about bringing a 0.4cm thick lappie around. I happen to break things very easily. Hahahaha.

The Singapore Govt has once again revealed to the world how deep its pockets are by investing in $6.88 billion into Citibank. And it's almost a no risk investment unless well, Citibank goes under. Not very likely since it's too large to. But hey they were near bankruptcy in the early 1990s. Who knows. Muahahahah.

Gawd I'm evil -_-.

Saw the release of St. Regis Residences on today's Business Times. OMG! I so wanna live in one of the units there! The 1st and only residence offering the renowned St. Regis Butler Service in Singapore, other services such as in-residence dining,housekeeping, even childcare as well as full condominum facilities that has cigar rooms, private exercise and massage rooms! Located in the heart of town this most prestigious residence with concierge services offers 173 units with stunning sky villas and sky suites! Units sizes range from 1959 to 4069 sq.ft. Prices start from S$3500 per sq.ft. Local property tycoon expects prices to reach S$5500 per sq.ft.!

I shall make this part of my dream next time. Hiak Hiak Hiak.

I think I need to write 习字 soon. My handwriting went from bad to atrocious. It's like a pure straight curve of decline since I entered University.

And yesh, I can't draw straight lines -_-.

22 years old with ugly handwriting and can't draw a bleedy straight line. So much for 16 years of formal education -_-.

Ok, back to FI investments class. Prof loves to show his chest hair lah -_-.

Student: "Prof, for the assignment, are we supposed to do in groups?"
Professor: "Up to you."
Student: "How many people a group?"
Professor: "As big as you want :)"
**Roars of laughter*

I love my prof. Hahahaa.

Question to ponder for the day: "Why are people more comfortable with talking about sex than talking about shit?" - National Geographic's special on Beijing's public toilets.

Oh the shudder on China's public toilets. *chill down the spine*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top