Wonder Bra of life

You know what they say about bosom mates. They are your Wonder Bra in life: They are close to the heart, push you up when you are down and make you feel good about yourself.

It's comforting to know my Wonder Bra is back from Australia. Hahaha. She is none other than my sweetheart, Wendy.

Oh no I'm really not lesbian. Lol

There's nothing better than us sitting opposite each other, with a cup of ice milk tea and laugh off all the unpleasant things in life. Like what Wendy says: "It's so good to have you around. I dunno how to describe that feeling but it's just so damn good."

Exact sentiments, babe =))

I dunno how I would have gone through the low points in my life without her and Huifang. Like what she says, after 10 years, we are still keeping each other afloat in the face of growing up pains and now, adult pains.

No wonder I felt like crying when I hug her for the first time after she came back.

A part of me has finally returned. =))

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top