Jersey Boys

Going to catch them tonight! Cannot wait :)


/updated post/

I love Jersey Boys. Such a talented cast. 

Besides knowing it's about the rise and fall of one of the most successful rock and roll band of the 60s, The Four Seasons, I have no idea what to expect for the musical. For more details, do read this :)

With no expectations, you could say I had many pleasant surprises along the way! If you love oldies, you will definitely love Jersey Boys. If you don't like oldies, I'm pretty sure you will be in love with this genre by the end of the show ;-). The crowd that I enjoyed the Tuesday show with were mostly above 35 year olds. Le sigh, I wish more youngsters would come! Or maybe they will all be in the weekend shows :)

The biggest surprise had to be Can't Take My Eyes Off You! Who would have thought they were the original writers and singers of this classic! Personally, I love Sherry too. 

For all those who haven't caught it yet, please do! If you get tickets now (from category A to C, you get a free upgrade for your tickets! Offer till January 2013 :) 

Think no more, just book now! :) 

2 comments:

  1. I'm going to watch it on Sunday. Let me know if it's good!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's lovely :) I love it very very much. Enjoy your Sunday show! :)

      Delete

Back to Top