Littered with books & Group Therapy

Found some old photos in my phone and recalled I have yet to blog about the places at Duxton Hill that I visited many moons back.

World class procrastinator with terrible memory I say.

Popped by this little charming place called Littered with Books, a few months back. It's pretty much your regular bookstore, but a lot more personable. It gives off a very homely vibe and I guess that's the charm. The owners of the store were always ready to recommend you something if you ask, and are thoughtful enough to leave you alone to browse if you want to. That, to me is an utter joy. 



I'm not exactly someone who buy books (I usually borrow or download because I'm cheapo like that. PLus I'm running out of space too!) so the second floor was an absolute delight to hang around. They have chairs/little couches around where you could have your little reading moment. Best of all, the whole place smells like books. 

Ask any booklovers, they will tell you that's one of the best smells to live around with ;) 

Littered with Books
20 Duxton Road
Singapore 089586
Tel: +65 6220 6824

After Littered with Books, the boys and I headed off to Group Therapy:


From the outside, it looks like a potential hole in the wall kind of brunch place. If you don't look out for it, you may actually miss it. The outlet sits on 2nd floor of this old shophouse so if you missed the steps that leads up to it, you will most probably not find the restaurant. Hurhur.




Meet sunny side up. When the food came, my first thought what this is not enough to feed me. AT ALL. I was wrong! It was strangely filling, I'm attributing it to the thick toast, and most probably the coke for making me full. Other than that, I love how it comes with avocado spread so it doesn't feel so sinful ;) 

Group Therapy
49 Duxton Road
#02-01
Tel: +65 6222 2554

I would definitely go back again lahhhh. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top