Hidayah's Hen's Dinner

The girls met up for a nice dinner/catchup at Fika over the weekend! We wanted something more elaborate for Hidayah but it was near Ramadan period and her wedding is going to be 3 weeks after. In order not to stress her out, we settle for something simple :) 


Joyce brought along some photobooth props she got from Taiwan. 


Oh look at our mom-to-be! Being gangster and all. 


Love her expression when she unwrapped the presents. "This doesn't cover anything!" Well yes sweetheart it's not meant to. Hilarious I swear. I laughed so hard I developed a headache thereafter. 


Some photo fun :) 






Love you sweethearts! 

"Growing old is unavoidable, but never growing up is possible" - Johnny Depp. 

Nothing describes us better than this quote from the Depp. 11 years and counting girlies! (plus one more Sagittarius baby soon in November! I already love this child - same star sign I'm sure we will hit it off right away!)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top