Today is gonna be a shaggish day...

Juz ended my LTB class not long ago..today has been a fulfilling lesson for LTB..:D..learnt quite a lot of stuff..and gotta noe the team members beta..though 3 members were missing..

DPA replied us!!!! but it was coz they couldn't open the folder we sent them..ahahah,...but tt's a gd start..at least they read our maill..instead of juz deleting it..:D...

Gonna haf comms later..one of my least favourite class..mayb coz i haf lousy language ability..as one can c from my ability to express myself in this site..hahaha...oh well..i m lousy at smth..and not shy to admit it :D

The week is ending soon,...so fast..2nd week is ending juz like tt...in a flash..which means...CHINESE NEW YR IS COMING!!!!..k..pardon me for tt outburst..but CNY's always been my fav festival..hahaha..got money ma...:D

K..gotta get down to some serious work le..my team is get beta in working wif one other...tt's gd news eh?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top