I did it! (not exactly)


I finally gone for the chop!

Like real -_-.

My sister decided that since I wanna see how I look like with short hair, she says I should clip up all my hair and see how it is like. Like agar-agar how it will look like.

So my hair went from:

to:

And quite obviously, all was done in the very cluttered toilet of mine. Hahaha. Short but so cool! Enjoyed the wind across the back of my neck..wahahaha

And tada! The new 花美男 of SMU:

And I eagerly shared my new image with Terence:

Teekay says:
Can discount the cutting not.. really very short leh

YuHui says:
I was tinking of short

Teekay says:
you think you are trying to pull off a mulan meh

-_-". I thought the length was okay. Hahahaa.

And okay everyone! Now you all know how I look like without my braces but with a still puffy face and nose :)

But well notice that I'm smiling a bit un-naturally because:
1) I am extremely not used to a mouth without braces
2) I am still a little puffy around the nose and cheeks area. So it's abit weird to smile.
3) Suspected botox case. Lyna suggested it during Saturday's "Bestie Khakis" gathering :)

Quote of the day:"Never take life seriously. No one gets out of it alive anyway." - Unknown

1 comment:

  1. You look wonderful. What a cute smile! :)

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top