MIA

Missing in action for the past few days. Not because I am engrossed in NDS Lite (Haha), but my bleedy modem has decided it's time to retire before I continue to ravage it coming the brand new year -_-.

Oh c'mon honey we all know how well I have treated you *Elder sister's luffter at the back* Okay minus the fact that sometimes I switch it on for 72 hours straight -_-.

Writing this blog entry in the school library -_-. My holiday resolution was to not step into school until the term starts -_-. Broken. Bah. But what to do I need to check emails.

And OMG la, there are people studying in school. What's the world coming to?

2008 Resolution? Hmm, lemme think.

*long pause*

I will give it some thought. Hahahaha.

Actually, I have it written down and stuffed away under my bed lo. I don't like telling people my resolutions :x. Coz it's like telling people what you want to do before achieving it.

不是君子所为. Lol.

When my internet is up and going, I will reveal my 2007 resolutions and see how many have been achieved. Not many I think :S. Hahahaha

Was reading my cousin's blog, and the second point of her 31st december entry kinda hit me. It's gonna be a year soon.

Hope you are happier now. Really.

Quote of the day: "Brand new year. Same old shit." - Mohd Firdaus

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top