Nostalgic

Packing up one's room can serve as a chance to go back in time. Coz it's easy to find things that have gone missing in your life after you left childhood hastily to pursue the adulthood.

On why my sister put this on the door

Me: "Why is this on our door?"
Sis: "Because the moment you step through this door, it means you are living your life to be fullest."
Me: "More like living trash to the fullest right, look at the room."
Sis: "Yea lo, all your doings."
Me: "-_-"

We started off with the CD rack which there were hundreds of them. Yes hundreds. My sister is an ardent fan of non-pirated music. Hahaha.

And then we re-discovered Spice Girls and Britney's first album, Baby One More Time. Hahaha. Those teenage days! Hahahaha.

And then move on to the drawers.

Rediscovered my sticker books!
And my lame collection of weird things. But not to forget my favourite furry stickers. Hahaha




And then I discovered some childhood photos of mine
On discovering my framed childhood photos

Me: "Why are they here?"
Sis: "How I know sia. Ask ma."
Me: "Like I died some time ago and they decide to stash my photo away."
Sis: "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA."

Oh well, they used to be put in the living room display cupboard! Hahahaha. Trying to be difficult here. Hahaha.

And then I discovered my Nintendo. The ancient predecessor of handheld consoles. The throw-out-sure-can-kill-someone handheld console.
And then Kirby's Dream Land! One of my favourite games, back then. Hahaha
Haha.

We ended the cleaning up by hanging one of the stuffed toys we found at the door.
On why it was hung at the door

Me: "Why are you putting it there?"
Sis: "It's our guard dog."
Me: "That's damn lame can."
Sis: "Lame lo, it will protect me only. Since you choose to sleep in the study room."
Me: "-_-."

Hahahahaha. I have weird pple in my house. Hahahaa.

I been having rashes since I came back from Beijing. The doctor says it's because Singapore is too humid and Beijing was too dry. That was the reason. And plus the fact that I keep scratching it, it totally slows the healing process.

So I was given this medicine to knock me out at night totally, so I won't be tempted to scratch. Hahaha.
*Drumrollz*
Everyone, this is my little blue pill. HAHAHAHAHA. My U哥...hahahaha...not 伟哥. Lol. It has a U on the pill. So it's U哥 XD.

Okay lame.

Shall end off this entry wif a nice song.

Open Arms - Journey

Was helping Mingkeat download this song yesterday night. It's damn nice! It's hard finding a video with the full song and a proper video coz it's a damn old song. Like 1982. I wasn't even born! This video is a mix between Live and CD version so the sound quality is not totally consistent. Oh man, can someone pass me the piano score for this piece!

I spent the whole night playing it on my Ipod. Till I fall aslp. It's very nice. Okay Sng Ming Keat, you will be my source of new music next time. Hahaha.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top