Memories

This is my 500th post on this blog. Hmm, nothing special to commemorate it except...
A really messed up study desk.

Yea, you got it right. That's my study desk. Erm, I have been studying in the dining room (and creating another pile of mess) if you are wondering where I have been studying.

Haha.

SO! I decide, I need to do something about the mess.

I started to clean it up and found a lot of x'mas gifts, cards, letters all scattered on the desk.

Took out my box of letters from the past few years:
Even found my admission letter from SMU from 2004:
Haven't been clearing a lot of things huh? :S

Opening this box is like going back in time :) I have a habit of keeping all the hand-written notes/letters/cards/wat's not. Because I think it represents effort of the giver to me :)

Bunch of class notes we like passing around in class in sec sch:
Real sweet :)

Nikki's poem for me:
I'm really pretty nice you know. Not like mischievous or anything. Honest.

:x

Ok I lied.

Even found my damn-old-and-totally-turned-yellow piano exam statement:
:S

Cui and Mk, remember this?

And the bundle of notes my YEP (Overseas Comm Service) team members send each other throughout that one month. It's been almost 3 years already!:
Yes including the time when most of us had no more paper to write on, we started to write on toilet papers:
Even the note from my Angel (yea eventually I found out it was Terence [not TK of SMUBE] even before the truth was supposed to be out. Coz he accidentally signed his name on one of his note to me..hahah!), including the leaf:
And of coz Tonn, our Thai translator!!!!!!!!!:
I remember the girls always saying that he looks like a plumper and more cute version of MTV VJ Utt, and the boys always saying don't think Tonn is so innocent coz he's been the one teaching them all the Thai vulgarities.

HAHA. Oh man I kept everything so well! Everything intact!

I will not display what the table look like after clearing up those letters and stuff. Coz....it only made it look SLIGHTLY better. HAHAHA.

I will try again this weekend la :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top