Mugging

Everytime when I make Lionel do his much-dreaded English assessment book and Han Yu Pin Yin practice questions, it reminds me how I feel when I have to study my much-dreaded Environmental Science, Analysis of Fixed-Income Investments and Analysis of Derivatives.

It's painful.

And I realize it's during the exams period, I start to really rant on my blog. Hahaha. I can't help it. I can't possibly rant to my Black-Scholes Model equations, nor can I rant to the interest rate swaps.

My mugging days are numbered.

Much as I love it as much as I love cockroaches, I gotta cherish them :)))

Had tuition just now and it's the first time I teach Lionel Chinese spelling. He got full marks for his trial spelling, and I decide to reward him by teaching him how to draw a chicken.

Yea that's my reward. XD

Photobucket
Obviously the nicer one above is my drawing.Photobucket

I lost the cap of my correction fluid. And decide to make full use of the star Jiahui gave me the other time when we were mugging in Mac.

Photobucket

As what Shunhao says, it's innovation at its best. XD

Quote of the day: "男人有钱的时候会不会对老婆好, 得先看他穷时会不会对她好." - 吴淡如

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top