Dreaming up the next blockbuster

I think I dreamed of a potential blockbuster yesterday.

Like literally.

It started off with a news flash on TV that a lady in Switzerland was found dead at home, with her brains sucked out.

That was an extremely blockbuster starting wasn't it?

And then somehow my dream fast forwarded to a part where the truth revealed. It was the doings of a mutated arm. Apparently odd chemicals were added into a certain skin product, resulting arms of users to develop brains on its own. Once mutated, they kill their owners, detach themselves and go on to suck other people's brains, to well, create more mutated arms:

Photobucket

My drawing suck but you get the idea.

It kinda remind me of the weird hand which walks around the house in Adam's Family.

:S

Red alert was released across the globe informing people how to avoid mutated arms (can't remember how since my whole dream was in a very frenzied mode).

I woke up halfway to answer my mum I don't need to go to work today, and hence can wake up later. Went back to bed and the dream fast forward again to many people being ushered into the Military Base (?!?!?!) so we can fly out of our country and into North Pole, the only place unaffected by mutated arms.

Before entering the base, everyone had to go through a test just in case any of us have hidden mutated virus in us. The lady in front of me, went to spasms suddenly and her arm dislocated. Everyone started to run and I was shoved one side to safety by a faceless man. He ushered a couple of other people and me up the stairway and onto the top floor of the base.

Suddenly Aaron Kwok (?!?!?!?!?) appears out of nowhere and told us he could bring us to safety. He led us into the secret passageway to the planes and flew us out of the country.

And before we took off, the last thing I saw was the whole flying ground filled with walking mutated arms.

Yucks.

What kind of dream is that man.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top