Dreaming up the next blockbuster II

Evidently, there's a part one to it.

I probably did dream up the next blockbuster AGAIN. I think there's something wrong with my brain when I'm sleeping.

It started with....a trip to Malacca with my girlfriends.

And the scary thing...I'm gonna be I AM going on a Malacca trip with the girlfriends..this coming Wednesday -_-

Ok back to dream.

When we reach our hotels, Shufen (one of my girlfriends) wanted to play a new game on the her laptop. It was a game with purely Japanese instructions so we took a while to figure out how to play.

The game will start off with an overview of a town in almost complete darkness. We are supposed to locate flashing figures in yellow. They are supposed to be wandering souls who dunno they are dead. We click on the yellow flashing figures and direct them to their bodies to score points.

I think a lack of Bleach Anime has taken its toll on my life.

We continued with the game but we found it hard to score because Shufen had a faulty optical mouse and we decide to head out to get a new one.

Ah, here's where the main plot unfolds.

We exchanged for some riggit and head up to this really huge shopping mall.

While shopping halfway...the entire shopping mall went dark and it seems..everyone disappeared. Suddenly there were...flashing figures in yellow all over the place. And they all seem to be running away from the main corridors and hiding into the shops.

All of a sudden, it dawned to us that we were in the game ourselves. Somehow we had optical mice (is that even right..haha) on us. But Shufen's and mine failed because ours was...usb connected ones. It didn't work. Only Joyce's work coz hers is a wireles one.

HAHA.

So we ran around trying to find her but we ended up being chased by one of the flashing figures and so we hid into a room. Suddenly a close-up female face came up from behind us!

And then I woke up in shock. To a splitting headache as well.

I went back to sleep and not surprising in my case, the dream actually went on.

Somehow we managed to escape the female face and we were on the corridor again. There were weird noises around and Shufen shove me into a shop selling toiletries. We hid into the storeroom and Shufen came up with the theory that the souls probably could smell our "human scent" and so we should continue hiding in here. Somehow the storeroom had a vv small window at the side of the wall and we could see the flashing figures walking past the shop. Somehow they saw us but never really noticed our presence.

Maybe Shufen was right. So we poured shampoo and body shower all over us, planned our escape route and went dashing out.

I woke up again.

And then I decide it's time I go back to bed just to know the ending.

I did.

The dream changed scene to the front lobby of the hotel where Joyce was there waiting for us. Shufen and I was still covered in soap all over and somehow..Ken Chu from F4 (!?!?!?!?) was standing beside us drenched in shampoo as well -_-

What kind of dream is that sia.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top