Doing good

First and foremost, I wanna say thanks to everyone who found my new blogskin nice. HAHA. What to do, my group of friends have excellent taste like me. LOL.

I walked past a sports shop today and saw this:


It's a campaign launched by Adidas - where you can donate your pair of old track shoes and get $50 bucks off a new pair of adidas.

I'm tempted. My current pair of running shoes is like half gone (actually not that half gone, just that I have to go buy insoles for my unique feet) and I am extremely tempted to go tailor make one pair of Adidas. Haven't check out the price yet but for frequent runners (ok not that frequent these days) like me, I think investing in a pair of good track shoes is good.

So Wendy won't be nagging at me again if ever I need to visit Derek the physiotherapist. Lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top