The Olympics Fever

I swore to myself I will sleep early last night. But the swimming event spoilt it.

My dad was flipping the Olympics channels on SCV and I asked for channels flipping to stop when I saw it was a swimming event.

I was this close *put 2 fingers together* to jumping from my seat when I was watching 200m Women Butterfly Stroke. Well, I wanted China to win since it will be their first Gold Medal in the swimming event. And they did! *beams* Both Gold and Silver!

Me: "OMG OMG OMG go go go faster!"
Mum: "Do you wanna go there and give her a push?"
Me: "-____________-'''  "

Anyway the one which truly woke me up from my sleepy mode was Phelps' 200m intermediate medley.

I suspect he's not human. Maybe he's a fish.

And a gorgeous one. LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top