With practice, comes perfection

After writing to Yan Zhuang (formerly known as xiao ting before she became a nun) for the past 4 years, my ability to write traditional Chinese characters is getting better:



I can read traditional Chinese characters well but writing them is a different ball game altogether. Sadly, after 4 years, I am still in learning phase of learning how to write them in a less deformed way...

I love reading Yan Zhuang's letters coz they make me ponder about my flaws and helps me grow up as well. She has grown incredibly Zen these years and I guess living in a temple for the past 4 years do make a difference. I hope I haven't been bothering her with too much worldly issues these years. Lol

I'm going to sleep now so I can wake up tomorrow to go Central Lib to mug. This afternoon's session was good coz I cleared 2.5 chapters in 1 hour. I shall go back earlier tomorrow to try my luck at getting the book I want.

And I gotta say...Lee Kong Chien Reference Library is an excellent place to mug. Great view, great tables and of course, great-looking people like me are mugging all around you. Where to find such fantabulous mugging spot?

If anyone needs a good mugging partner like yours truly (whose *gasp!* silence is worth more than gold while mugging) and excellent mugging ground, come visit me at Level 7.

I sound like I am selling a product. HAHA

Good Night world =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top