Blueprint of 2011

I promised myself to come up with a list of things I wish to accomplish or do in 2011. I'm very proud to say despite the crazy work schedules, I managed to come up with something decent.

Top 30 things to do in 2011:
1) Pass CFA Level 1
2) Do a 10km run with Wendy,Huifang and Jielin
3) Proceed to try for Half Marathon
4) Gym at least 3 times a week -covering at least 10 kilometres a week coupled with weights and resistance training (let's come back to that later)
5) Start attending Yoga classes as an attempt to slow my life down (??) as suggested by the doctor
6) Sleep 7 hours a day
7) Spend more time with the parents and Grandma - especially since Sunday is now officially my Mug Day for CFA.
8) Limit allergies outbreak to only 3 times this year - I need to stop developing rashes over nothing :(
9) Explore Singapore like a tourist (maybe with a guidebook!)
10) Visit a city I've never been to for LEISURE purpose
11) Stay positive and vibrant - learn how to stay focus on my own energy and not get boggled down
12) Visit Lantern/Ku De Ta/1 Altitude/Helipad/Overeasy/Spruce/Dempsey's any restaurants
13) Watch a musical (Lion King!!)
14) Be atas and try TWG at Ion Orchard once
15) Try 3 new sports - maybe Air Rifle, Cable Skiing and Tennis (and or Squash)
16) Visit Universal Studios Singapore!
17) Pick up photography - that is subject to getting my DSLR as well
18) Learn all the models needed for work
19) Cycle at Desaru
20) Dive at Redang
21) Read one book a month
22) Make a point to reunite with old time friends from primary, seconday, JC and college every now and then
23) Acquire the speed of clearing at least 1 project a month
24) Double my savings account
25) Bum around at a beach resort
26) Save enough to send my parents on a packaged tour to Hainan Islands in 2012
27) Do a one time splurge at Equinox
28) Get a new laptop! And Ipod Touch/Ipad
29) Pick up piano again - let's start with once a month practice
30) Be a regular blood donor

Most importantly, live life and love life. I only have one and I have to live it well.

Man I need to print this out before I forget all about that. Hahaha. Now that's an exciting 2011 I'm looking at!!! ;)

2 comments:

  1. I'll help you fufill a few of your 2011 blueprint list! :)
    3) Try for a half marathon - haha- its gonna be a challenge for me too! But lets go! :)
    10) Visit a city I've never been before for leisure- where are you planning for? :)
    30) Be a regular blood donor - I'm going next week. wanna join me? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. 3) Sure!
    10) I haven't thought about that yet... HAHA
    30) I just went in December! I have to wait till March :))

    :D

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top