Mid Year Score-Card

Now that July is coming to an end soon (time is passing by wayyy too fast!), I guess it's also time to look at what how much I've accomplished on the things I've set out to do at the start of the year.

1) Pass CFA Level 1
 - OK I'm not too sure about this because the results are not out yet. But I have a badddd feeling I'm going to fail :(

2) Do a 10km run with Wendy, Huifang and Jielin
 - Checked. (although just with Wendy and WaiTeng).

3) Proceed to try got Half Marathon
- Checked

4) Gym at least 3 times a week - covering at least 10km a week coupled with weights and resistance training
- Checked on 3 times a week at about 9km.

5) Start attending Yoga classes
- Nope :(

6) Sleep 7 hours a day
- Nope. Ok this is not very possible. Get real Yu Hui.

7) Spend more time with the parents and Grandma
- Unfortunately even after the change in job, I only managed a small incremental time increase for my family :(

8) Limited allergies outbreak to only 3 times this year
- None so far! I shall not jinx it

9) Explore Singapore like a tourist
- Nope.

10) Visit a city I've never been to for LEISURE purpose
- Nope

11) Stay positive and vibrant
- Checked. And will continue to do so!

12) Visit Lantern/Ku De Ta/1 Altitude/Helipad/Overeasy/Spruce
- Only Overeasy! Hahaha

13) Watch a musical
- Checked. Lion King!

14) Be atas and try TWG at Ion Ochard
- Nope

15) Try 3 2 new sports
- Checked! One third of it though. Have only picked up tennis recently

16) Visit Universal Studios Singapore
- Checked!

17) Picked up photography
- Nope. I haven't even got my DSLR! Haha

18) Learn all the models needed for work
- I've moved on to a new role which needs me to build MY OWN models. Wayy cooler :)

19) Cycle at Desaru
- Nope

 20) Dive at Redang
- Nope!

21) Read a book a month
- Major fail

22) Make a point to reunite with old friends
- YES!!!

23) Acquire the speed of clearing at least 1 project a month
- Not applicable ;)

24) Double my savings account
- Work in progress ;)

25) Bum around a beach resort
- Visited one for work and didn't get to bum around. Haha

26) Save enough to send my parents on packaged tour to Hainan in 2012
- We shall see :)

27) Do a one time splurge at Equinox
- Nope. Maybe I should hint to the bf. Haha

28) Get a new laptop!
- Saving in progress :)

29) Pick up piano again
- Mega fail

30) Be a regular blood donor
- Have only donated once so far. Shall schedule to another one soon!

Ok I shall be shameless and say not too bad for a mid-year scorecard! Hahaha


No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top