Date night with the girls :)

I figure I should upload all these photo backlog first before I forget where are all these locations. Haha. Meet up with the full team (sans our big boss who is now based in Bangkok) from my S*tarwood days :) I miss them ladies so so much!
If you are into peppery soup-based Bak Kut Teh, this is a great place to try! They provide soup refills for free and.. that's why I ended up drinking 5 bowls of it :S

Janine and Kathrin had to leave right after dinner as they both had flights to catch the very next day. So Christine and I continued the night at Jones the Grocer hurhur. The red velvet cake was just okay (I doubt they use beetroot but I ain't sure haha) but the Parker's Pink Lemonade was amazing. It was a little too sweet though. 


The last time I had the chance to share a nice conversation with Christine was during my S*tarwood days. And man do I miss the old team :) We talked endlessly about everything from what she have in mind for the cafe she plans to open at the end of the year to my career and new boss. Her house in Medan is finally done with the renovations and she's inviting me over for a staycation any of these days. Hurhur! I'm pretty sure Christine knows where to bring me for food ;-) 

In this trying time, I'm grateful for the company of my close friends. Infinitely grateful for the other great things that are happening right now as well. As to why it's a trying time, I will write about it soon. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top