Longest 134m ever

I think Google Maps is retarded. Either that or I'm retarded. Hahaha. So I was supposed to meet my ex-colleagues for dinner at Chin Chin Restaurant. Hey look, it's a really easy route. Here I am standing at a cross-road and facing the exact direction where I need to be heading. And come on, it's only 134 metres and 2 freaking minutes away:

Cross the road and walk, easy peasy right? No. Guess where I am RIGHT AFTER I crossed the road: 

HAHAHAHAHA.

If you did witness a weird brown-haired girl pacing herself up and down the area around Shaw Tower while looking at her phone, there's a high chance it's me. Oh wait, scrap that, it WAS me. HAHAHAHA. Looking completely retarded, waving my iPhone in that stupid figure of 8 to re-calibrate the direction. 

Doy. It was almost 7.30pm when I reached the restaurant! :O 

But it's okay, I totally know my way to the Chin Chin now. Oh did I mention it's like my 5th time going there? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top