Quotable Monday

I get pissed off really easily. Well not THAT easily but I do trip over the fuse fairly quickly, but it subsides almost immediately as well. It's usually over before anyone notices it, sans the major issues.

My tolerance level is very low at times (especially pertaining to issues that involves immature behaviours and stupid antics), but I can be strangely patient for others. Like letting people walk themselves all over me. HAHAHAHAHA. I clearly do not know how to prioritize the important things in life.

I asked my friend what quote would suit me and he sent me this. I could make this motto of the month for November and see how I fare. Hurhur. For the first half of the quote at least. I have been told I aced with flying colours for the second half - because my laughter is cheap :( Boo.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top