New found love

I've discovered a new love for this workout combi - Spinning and then Yoga/Hot Flow/Hot Yoga. Don't ask me what's the difference between Hot Flow and Hot Yoga, both are equally hot at 38 degrees and both requires me to stretch muscles that I never knew I own.

Yesterday was Deepavali in Singapore, so that translates into (hurray!) public holiday. Managed to drag myself out of bed at 8am and was the first person to be in the Spin studio. Hahaha. I was expecting the Basic class that I had on Saturday. Guess I should really read class schedules properly next time. It was actually... Challenge category. Imagine my shock when we were made to do high resistance and constant uphill climbing, doesn't help the instructor had his eyes on me most of the time. HAHAHA. Tried to catch up with everyone for the first 30 minutes, before I resigned to my sorry fate that I was really just slow and dying. Hahaha.

Went straight for Hot Flow right after the spinning class and I love it so much! It's actually my first Hot Flow class and I like it better than Hot Yoga. I feel much more comfortable with this instructor I guess. Plus he's really funny.  Hot Flow has a lot more difficult poses - so it's challenging yet refreshing at the same time. I can't wait for the next class already :)

Next item on the list: Continue to find matching slots for both Spinning and Hot Yoga/Hot Flow. It's afterall, a really good workout combi. Hurhur.

PS: Today must be an extremely good day. Because the song list on 98.7FM has been amazing since I stepped into office! My FinMo (financial model) is also ready (well almost) for the final cut.

Ahh, life's little blessings. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top