Oh Audrey

"I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles. 
For beautiful eyes, look for the good in others; for beautiful lips, speak only words of kindness; and for poise, walk with the knowledge that you are never alone." - Audrey Hepburn
I love Audrey Hepburn. So feminine but so strong.

In other news, life outside of the blogosphere is crazy - with increasing amount of workload in office (my portfolio is getting bigger!), meetup with friends, yoga classes, getting up to speed with my reading list and helping out my bestie's wedding where I'm bridesmaid, time keeper and emcee all rolled into one! Hectic much.

I'm lacking motivation to upload all the photos from birthday celebration and Christmas last year. GAH. Will find some time to do it and test out the new collage-making software I got :)

That aside, I hope everyone had an amazing weekend so far :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top