Lucky Thursday

I've got to be the luckiest person on this planet earth. With the best kind of friends to boot.

Was heading out to lunch with my friend at her workplace (about a 15 min bus ride away from my office) and I was running terribly late. The bus was delayed and traffic at the main road was badddd. "If someone would give me a lift man." I thought to myself.

Just as I was about to give up and head over to the cab stand, a car pulled over and the driver shouted for me to get in. It was Timothy (and his friend)! HAHAHA. I scurried in and he told me he actually circled the area twice just to be sure it was me standing at the bus stop. Good lord, that cracked me up so hard!

"Do you even know where I plan to go? Hahaha". I asked. "Nope, but I figure I could give you a lift." Nawwwwwwwwww.

:)))))))

Okok I know I'm supposed to be writing about all the wonderful places that I've been gorging myself at. Will write about them soon! I'm a world-class procrastinator, if you haven't realized by now. Hurhur.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top