Conclusion of the day

I took a day off to shop around for my hiking gear (I am so last minute it's worrying hahahaha). The end result is a 40L hiking bag (Gregory!). Yes, that's the only thing I bought after shopping the whole day. It's a little pricey after some price comparisons but it's really light weight and the quality stood out. Since having my backpack disintegrate while hiking/climbing is not a priority on my list, I decided to pay that little premium.

At least there's motivation to climb/hike more in future! It's all about the returns on investment man.

Terribly exhausted now as well since all these camping/hiking/climbing gear shops are always at some secluded corners of Waterloo Street or Beach Road. Best part? I lost my way so many times despite using Google Navigation.

Conclusion of the day: I seriously suck at this activity call shopping and also an app called Google Maps.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top