Ermhmmm...Hello!

It's been so long since I last logged in that I almost can't remember my password. Almost. And obviously the first thing I did upon logging in was to attempt to change the blog template and now my header is gone. Booooo. Now I have to go locate back that header..

A lot has been going on at work with 2 new senior management folks joining us in early August - right smack in the season of the budget period. Madness will continue till mid October, which is about a week away!

I cannot wait for the budget figures to be signed off and loaded into the financial systems just so the entire office (or rather my team and the Finance folks) can go off for our well deserved break. Hopefully by then I can find time to update on all the things I've done and places I've been in the last 2 months.

Meanwhile, please bear with the bare space and lack of updates! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top