恶作剧之吻 Part 2

Ok...I can hear it...I CAN SO HEAR IT...pple r complaining...why nv update..why still on It Started With A Kiss...

Ok la..can I say my post exams plans haven even materialised yet coz I am like busy working and making a lot of trips down to NDC and the dental clinic at Thomson Plaza...

And I realised my blog entries during holidays dun revolve much ard my life coz my holiday life is boring to the max..work work work..bleah..nvm..

Lemme ISWAK (It Started With A Kiss) for a while la! :)

Ok..I noe my previous entry was too wordy but at least I have people telling me the songs are nice :) Hehehe..I included durations for the clips so u guys wont feel like u are streaming a LONG video...lol

Introduction Of Main Characters:

1. Yuan Xiang Qin (袁湘琴) - 1 min


2. Jiang Zhi Shu (江直树) - 1 min


3. Pei Zi Yu (裴子瑜) - Side Note: The girl who was after Jiang Zhi Shu - 30 seconds


4. Jin Yuan Feng (金元丰) - 1min


**I tink Youtube videos make the introduction better..buahaha..

Ok now the introduction of characters is over, let me post some E-news clips :) (PS: Lina, I noe u r smiling! coz u lazy ass...always wait for me to post rite..thank god I have frens who youtube more often than me...)

Some VERY cute and funny video clips (all behind the scenes):

1. Opening Scene Press Conference - 1 to 2 min

The height difference is always an obstacle isn't it...hahaha :x..ok..hobbits like me shldn't badmouth another hobbit...


2. Initial Promotion Press Conference - 1 to 2 min


3. Tennis Court Scenes - 1 to 2 min

It's quite a short one, about 1min 30 sec...Do watch the final part! Where the furry microphone was introduced as a vv vv cute pet..buahaha!


4. Kissing in the Rain scenes - 2 to 3 min

Ah...who said being a star is all about glamour... No...


It Started With A Kiss TV Special NG Part - 8 min:

The Ng part only start on the 2min 30th sec part, so mayb can start watching from there..it's a 8 min odd clip, so might tk a bit of time to stream..but I swear the NG shots was funny la...esp the dog shit one..buahaa! (PS: I suggest u lower the volume a bit during that part, Zheng Yuan Chang's luffter is scary..if you think mine is bad, try listening to his...)


It Started With a Kiss China Special (Introducing the show in China) - 7 min :

This was done by some China channel when ISWAK was entering China's mkt..if you want a brief summary of the show, it's good to watch :)


Wedding Special Video by Male Lead's mum - 6 min

Ahhhh!!! This is a vv vv cute clip :) I tink Chen Hui Fang will like it..hahahaha :)



To end the entite entry...I will post previews of the 1st 2 episodes la..coz some of my frens haven watched it yet **ah..hint hint Huifang and Wendy ah..of coz not only the 2 of them la..lol..but hey I am waiting for these 2 birds to come back hm so I can enjoy tis nice show wif my 2 fav show khakis....**

Preview of Epsiode 1:


Preview of Epsiode 2:


PS Huifang: U cannot watch it Barce first!!!!!!!! no matter how tempted u r....

OH YA!!!!! I finally found the MTV of the song I used to listen on loop for like 3 mths...that was back in 2004 la..after watching the drama serial The Rose (蔷薇之恋). Fang u rem tis show rite!? hahaha...

叶子 - 阿桑

It's a super nice show and I like the MTV also..The lyrics are pretty good..esp the one that says:

孤单是一个人的狂欢
狂欢是一群人的孤单

Very nice.


PS: Those who watched The Rose with me will know this song :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top