Morning Panic

I was at City Hall this morning, walking merrily towards office when something struck me.

I forgot my keys to my office locker and my office pass!

Panic engulfed me as I took a glance at the time. 8.15am. I can't possibly go home and grab my laptop, and still be punctual for work at 8.30am!

How How How?!?!?!!??!

And then I realised. I have my laptop bag on my hand.

-_____-''

It's one of those classic moments where you can slap your forehead and laugh at yourself.

While JiaHui (NTU) merrily attributed this to aging, I'll like to think it's really the by product of a long weekend.

Oh and how can I forget. Also the by product of watching Gossip Girl until midnight =) Muahaha.

Ok fine, I just don't want to do the aging thing can? Lol

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top