Gossip Girl

Rarrhhhhh

I am super addicted to Gossip Girl. I think I have too many addictions of late. Lol

I even find the opening of the show:

incredibly attractive. Especially the xoxo part. Haha

So what's Gossip Girl about?

Gossip Girl is an American television teen drama inspired by the popular novel series of the same name, written by Cecily von Ziegesar. Gossip Girl satirizes and revolves around the lives of socialite young adults growing up on New York City's Upper East Side who attend elite academic institutions while dealing with sex, drugs, jealousy, and other teenage issues.

Nobody knows who Gossip Girl is. She has her own Gossip Girl blog and people subscribes to her gossipy updates on handphones as well. And she always sign off with a xoxo. LOL. Gosh love it man.

A little intro:


Can you totally smell the bitchiness in the show? Haha.

Here's episode one, I hope it works:

Be careful, you will totally get addicted.

Someone download Gossip Girl for me!!!!!! I am getting all edgy just waiting for it to load!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top