More Boys Before Flowers

I am currently at episode 4.

I'm starting to think...Gu Jun-Pyo (the supposedly Tsukasa Doumoyouji 道明寺 司- leader of F4) is more gorgeous! He's extremely charismatic in the show- he has got to be the best Doumoyouji so far!

The Leader of F4 look:
 
 Those trademark Doumoyouji curly locks. HAHA
He looks pretty good as the normal Lee Min Ho (real name):
 

He's only....22!!!!! OMG.
We have reached a time when the current hottest idols..are younger than us.. O.O
Another character worth mentioning is Kim Bum who acts as So Yi Jung - The Casanova in the clique (the supposedly Nishikado Soujiro - the one Ken Chu acted in the Taiwan version aka 西门 总二郎):
 
I never used to pay attention to the other 2 side kicks of F4..but this one is one good looking dude! He's only...19 years old! My god. 
This is too much.
I am kinda looking forward to this episode though - where Yoon Ji Hoo (the supposedly Hanazawa Rui - 花泽 类) has finally cut those girly locks!:

Looks less gay that is. Hahaha. One thing I still don't get is why Ji Hoo's character (Hanazawa Rui) must ALWAYS look so emo. Geez.
I am currently very in love with this drama - so do not expect much updates on anything else.
XD

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top