We Got Married

I haven't been watching Boys Before Flowers these days (no I will stil catch up with it when the DVD is ready - streaming is a pain in the ass) - because I am now chasing We Got Married!

It's a really popular reality show in Korea which features celebrities being matched up randomly and they have to complete missions every week together as a "married" couple and actually live together like one.

My favourite couple (both personally and by polls) - of course is BBF's Kim Hyun Joong (the Yoon Ji Hoo) and female singer Hwang Bo (who's about 6 years older than him).

I've only watched random episodes - it's so damn hilarious!

One of my favourite episodes - where they spent their first night together as a couple. Oh the mosquitoes killing part in the villa was really really funny:

This episode where KHJ plays the piano and have a little competition with the "wife" on high pitch singing is equally funny:

I jumped right to the last few episodes (when Kim Hyun Joong starts to film the Boys Before Flowers and hence has to leave the production of We Got Married) - where he did manicure for his "wife" and fell asleep mid way because filming was too tiring:


I have yet to catch the episodes in between but seeing the difference between first and last few episodes, I believe those in the middle must be pretty hilarious too. Amanda, I hope this will not give you ideas to make Eugene do that for you. LOL
And what's more interesting is to see Kim Hyun Joong's real side. LOL
Oh the sense of humour.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top