Just an update :)

Hahaha my friend asked if I'm playing the low profile thing these days. NOOOO. Just really busy. Hurhur.

How's everyone's weekend? Mine was the bomb.

Mainly because I get to spend the F1 weekend (it's in Singapore this week) at one of the hotels along the track FOR FREE!!!! It's actually a work-related stay but I had to bring my parents and sister along so everyone could have a little F1 craze and enjoy the newly renovated rooms of this hotel!! It sure is icing on the cake that the parents really enjoyed this little staycation :)

Will post up photos and write more about it next week! :) It's really tough browsing through photos without a damn mouse. Shall spend the last bit of Sunday to soak up the city's awesome skyline and enjoy the all the cable channels before the hectic week at work commence again next week (another round of budget review!).

Till then :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top